Of course she does.
But decisions have consequences, even bad ones.
Leave her there.
- Hoda Muthana, 24, spoke to ABC from her refugee camp in northern Syria
- She balanced her 18-month-old-old son on her lap during the sit-down
- Muthana ran away in 2014, leaving her family behind in Hoover, Alabama
- She married three ISIS fighters and has called for terrorist attacks on Twitter
- Now, she says she wants to be welcomed home to the US without facing jail time
- The young mother said she has been ‘traumatized’ by her experience in Syria
- She eventually decided to flee because her group had run out of food, she said
- Two of her husbands died and her third, who she has not named, is still there
- The State Department has not indicated whether it plans to retrieve her