Seems ABC News:
1) Quashed significant reporting into billionaire pedophile’s predations & possible co-conspirators. Then
2) Got furious when evidence of that questionable-to-scandalous news judgment came to light. Then
3) Initiated a mole hunt vs whistleblower/leaker. Then
4) Found ‘culprit,’ who’d since moved to a competitor. Then
5) Convinced said competitor to fire ‘culprit,’ w/o explanation, transparency or due process. And
6) Got the *wrong person* fired.
I’m open to another side of the story, but we haven’t heard it. Wagons seem circled.