Progressives are claiming that it’s all a lie.
They obviously have not been to Munich what’s more Germany or Europe lately.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel’s allies in Bavaria averted an immediate collision Monday with the German leader, giving her two weeks to make deals on migration with other European countries instead of turning back migrants unilaterally at Germany’s border.
- Mass brawl between migrant teenagers in German town centre leaves two seriously injured
- Now migrant gang assault women at Munich nightclub: Merkel forced to act as thousands protest on streets
- Germany Must Come to Terms With Refugee Crime
- Violence rocks political foundations of fractured, fearful Europe
- Bavaria calls for extra police and migrant crackdown after attacks
And the same is happening in other European cities and countries.